Ready to join the Zuub team?
Zuub is a top VC-backed startup with bold plans to improve the lives of our clients and their patients. Our platform is used daily by thousands of offices and tens of thousands of patients every day. It is an integral part of the clinic / patient relationship and our Technical Support team is dedicated to ensuring that all stakeholders are able to get the most out of Zuub every day. If you thrive on helping clients by setting their systems up for success and helping to troubleshoot issues when needed, then read on.
What You’ll Do
- First responder for Tier 1 technical support issues
- Install and configure Zuub for clients
- Remote into client machines for setup, configuration and troubleshooting
- Delight clients with outstanding customer service and professionalism
- Document all interactions with clients and internal stakeholders in our CRM and ticketing system
- Work cross functionally with CS, Product and Engineering as well as interface with Clients as needed to maintain and ensure platform health
What You’ll Bring
- Associates Degree or equivalent experience
- 2+ years of hands on experience supporting a SaaS platforms in a technical capacity
- Proficiency with using remote desktop applications in support of client applications for installing software or troubleshooting
- Expertise in navigating and understanding how applications are configured and installed in a Windows and Windows Server environment
- Dental practice management system experience is a plus
- Maniacal passion for documentation and communication
- Self-starter that thrives in an entrepreneurial, fast-paced environment with the demonstrated capacity to lead, motivate and work well with others
- Intelligent, quick thinking, fast learning, and solution-oriented
- To be an adaptable team player with strong communication and organizational skills
What We Offer
When you join our team, you’re not just accepting a job. You’re making a career move. Here’s how we’ll support you in doing some of the most impactful work of your career:
- Remote work – access to professional environment required
- As a key new hire you will be part of the stock options pool. When we win, you win!
- Flextime, recognition, and support for autonomous work: Flexible time off with ample learning and development opportunities to continue growing your career.
- Health benefits: Company-sponsored medical, dental, and vision
- $50k – $65k depending on experience
- Participation in employee stock option pool