Ready to join the Zuub team?
We are attune to our customers’ needs and challenges every step of the way, from the moment they partner with us to the end of their journey. We bring passion to what we do every day because what we do has an enormous impact on peoples’ lives and health. We are a group of driven, intelligent, hard-working, fun people.
If you are passionate about helping real hard-working people and healthcare, love technology, aren’t afraid of a challenge or two, and have a desire to push yourself to your maximum potential, our engineering team is where you belong.
- Work on performance and stability improvements efforts across our APIs
- Work closely with Product Engineering to derive requirements, designs, and opportunities for improvement.
- Educate peers; provide documentation and processes for scalable system development, introducing new tooling as necessary
- Help progressively improve/refactor our ecosystem of services: break up bottlenecks, experiment with different workflows, etc.
Must Have Qualifications
- Be comfortable with a 100% remote position
- 3+ Years of server-side Node.js experience (Express, REST, TypeScript)
- 2+ years of NoSQL experience (MongoDB/Firestore/etc.)
- 2+ years experience with Angular
- RDBMS/SQL experience (PostgreSQL, MySQL, MSSQL)
- Experience with Cloud ecosystems (GCP, Azure, AWS)
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Great communication skills
- Strong understanding of Object-Oriented Programming, Data Structures, and Algorithms
- A desire to work openly and share your trials and learnings with the team
- A desire to learn from your teammates and accept mentoring
Preferred Qualifications (but not required)
- Familiarity with Service-Oriented Architecture, and how to work through issues and improvements across multiple services
- Familiarity with Cloud architecture and patterns
- A strong appreciation for application observability, simplicity, and building fault-tolerant systems
- Previous experience with Docker
- .NET Experience, Preferably .NET Core
- Familiarity with Functional Programming concepts
- Computer Science/Engineering degree.