As a Principal Product Manager, you’ll impact the lives of everyday people and help them make informed decisions regarding an essential aspect of their healthcare, while helping SMBs thrive through automated workflows. Behind our forward-thinking technology is a group of curious, innovative problem solvers creating next-level products backed by data and patient/practitioner-centric strategy. At Zuub, you’re encouraged to explore new technologies while working on exciting projects that directly impact the healthcare vertical.
What You’ll Do
- Drive innovative back office workflows through EMR integrations and complex workflow automation.
- Own the product roadmap and execution to create a best in class SaaS application to deliver SMB operation efficiencies while driving patient adoption of critical treatment.
- Work across functions (product, engineering, marketing, sales, and data) to track complex in-office workflows. Use this data to create a virtuous feedback loop to continually improve cross-business unit customer journeys.
- Drive alignment across a wide range of business/executive/product leaders and business units.
- Identify opportunities to leverage data across the business and drive a data-driven culture, and enable product-led growth of the business.
- Identify opportunities to collect and use data and how to best organize it.
- Identify opportunities to attract, engage and retain customers with tools and applications that automate manual workflows, end-to-end.
- Shape the future of healthcare RCM automation across Zuub including recommendations, next best action, and more.
What You’ll Bring
- 4+ years experience in SaaS product management with a proven record of successful launches. (Healthcare experience a plus)
- Strong understanding of integrated systems and data components.
- You can break down complex workflows into steps that drive product development.
- You can prioritize ruthlessly, articulate, and defend your product roadmap across business functions.
- Ability to communicate well, whether in small group discussions or large-scale presentations.
- Ability to zoom out and see the big picture, while not the missing important details in execution.
- Choose the right metrics and use data analyses to drive cross-functional action.
Why This Opportunity Is Unique
- Zuub has entered a high-growth phase backed by top VCs.
- Opportunity to do greenfield work to create SaaS software used by top companies in healthcare.
- Ability to have a sizable impact on revenue and growth via tools and services that are built on data.
- Opportunity to establish the product organization within Zuub.
- A fulfilling career creating healthcare software that directly impacts patients’ lives.
- Remote work opportunity
- Medical, dental, and vision
- Flexible time off and accrued sick time off
- Employee stock options
Salary Range: $140,000 to $220,000 annually + bonus + benefits. This information represents the expected salary range for this role. Should we decide to make an offer for employment, we’ll consider your location, experience, and other job-related factors.
Join Zuub, Change The Future
At Zuub, we’re changing millions of lives. From the single parent trying to catch up on bills to the entrepreneur needing a loan for the next phase of growth, you’ll get to be a part of their journey to a better financial future. We’re proud to have employees in mostly hybrid and 100% remote roles across the United States, South America, and Europe with corporate headquarters in California. We are strategically growing our teams with more remote, work-from-home opportunities every day to better serve our customers. A career at Zuub is more than a job-it’s a place where you can make a true impact, have a sense of belonging, establish a fulfilling career, and put your well-being first.
Zuub is the leading RCM (Revenue Cycle Management) platform in dental, helping thousands of dental practices achieve greater profitability, while allowing staff and practitioners to focus on providing exceptional patient care vs wasting time on repetitive administrative tasks. Our dual-sided SaaS platform also impacts the lives of millions of patients, allowing them to make informed decisions regarding their healthcare needs and breaking down barriers to affordable healthcare.
Attention Agencies & Search Firms: We do not accept unsolicited candidate resumes or profiles. Please do not reach out to anyone within Zuub to market your services or candidates. All inquiries should be directed to Talent Acquisition only. We reserve the right to hire any candidates sent unsolicited and will not pay any fees without a contract signed by Zuub’s Talent Acquisition leader.